Facility Use Reservations for the Ahwahnee Hills Regional Park
Reservations are required for:
- Ball Field
- Interpretive Center
- Equestrian Groups
- Craft Fairs
- Car Shows
- Groups of 20 or more
- Commercial and/or Tour Buses
- Other cases that may be identified by the Friends of AHRP
Reservation Use Fees
|20 - 50 attendees||$50|
|51 - 99 attendees||$100|
|100 - 200 attendees||$200|
- Large multi-day events will be charged a negotiated fee according to impact on the park.
- Groups over 20 may be required to provide portable restrooms.
- There is no electricity readily available. Visitors could provide their own or electricity could be provided at an extra cost.
- Alcohol served to the public must have a Special Use Permit and ABC allowing the use of alcohol. A copy will be required before the event.
- Certificate of Liability is required for events open to the public. Proof of insurance will be required. The renter will pay for the insurance.
- All county ordinances must be followed. Security guards may be required.
- Parking must be in designated areas. No parking is allowed along Highway 49 or other adjoining public roads.
- Dogs are required to be leashed and under control at all times per Madera County Ordinance # 6.04.580.
- It is unlawful for any person to interfere with or refuse to vacate any part or portion of the park.
$150 Deposit CLEAN–UP AND TRASH RULES
For park users who need reservations and pay use fees, a cleaning deposit of $150 will be required. The deposit is refundable if no damage occurred and area is left in clean condition. Balloons, string and decoration must be picked up. Do not remove tables from picnic sites. Trash should be in receptacles provided. Large events will need to provide additional trash containers and portable restrooms. Failure to clean up after your event will result in forfeiture of your deposit. This deposit will be refunded after site inspection of your reserved area. All money will be mailed back as soon as administratively possible.
Persons failing to comply with rules and regulations of park reservation areas may be suspended from future reservations.
Park Hours of Use: 8 a.m. – 4 p.m. 5 days a week, Tues. – Sat. unless other arrangements are made.
Oak Acorn Center Hours: 10 a.m. - 4 p.m. Wednesday through Saturday, evenings and Sundays by appointment only.
In case of emergency dial 911. For park official call 559-683-0408 or caretaker at 559-676-2728.
Requesting a Reservation
To request a reservation, please fill out and submit this form (PDF) to:
Friends of Ahwahnee Hills Regional Park
P. O. Box 3
Ahwahnee, CA 93601